Reciprocate Encounters - The Effects of Law on Communication
THURSDAY, 19 APRIL 2018 12.00 - 3.00 PM
- Websites – what needs to go on them and what should be left off.
- Social media – what you can and can’t say and what to do if a mistake is made.
- Intellectual Property – who owns your logo and what happens if there is a dispute about it.
- Advertising – how to get it right from a legal perspective.
- Data – The repeal of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the replacing Directive (May 2018)
More information to follow.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone responsible for the day to day running of a charity.
- Trustees of charities.
- Those with responsibility for designing or managing charities websites and marketing material.
Stephanie runs a full service law firm, employing 15 members of staff. Stephanie believes passionately that it cannot all be about the money, and it is important for everyone to make a contribution to society. Given her extensive knowledge and experience in business law, and her love of talking (sometimes you can’t shut her up) she has found a unique way to help charities, by providing talks and legal workshops, to help charitable organisations be better prepared for doing business.
12.00 PM: Arrival and refreshments
12.30 PM: Workshop starts
1.30 PM: Break, further tea and coffee
1.45 PM: Workshop resumes
2.30 PM: Q&A
3.00 PM: Workshop closes