Update for employers and their employees
HMRC's latest Employer Bulletin includes useful updates for employers as we approach the start of the new tax year on 6 April 2018.
The Bulletin includes articles on:
- End of year reporting for payroll and reporting benefits in kind
- P9 Notice of Coding and the system of in year tax code adjustments known as Dynamic Coding
- New rules for termination payments made on, or after, 6 April 2018
- Scottish income tax changes
- A reminder to those paying the Apprenticeship Levy to spend their Levy on Apprenticeship Training
- National Minimum and National Living Wage increases from 1 April 2018.