Sectors We Work In
The travel and tourism sector is highly competitive. Success depends as much as anything on tight financial controls and astute business planning. Margins are narrow and there is little room for error.
Regulations , licensing and bonding
Then there are the regulatory issues faced by travel management companies (TMCs) and tour operators. These can be a minefield, and staying on top them can be difficult and time-consuming.
Our experienced team can help your TMC or tour operator with:
- Regulatory licensing and bonding with ATOL, ABTA, IATA and TTA.
- The set up and control of Travel Trusts.
- CAA requirements such as the APC.
- Completion of travel sector regulators annual accountant's reports (CAA, ABTA, ABTOT).
- Transfer pricing assistance.
- BSP data audits.
- VAT, including Tour Operators Margin Scheme (“TOMS”), agency and principal models, cross border advice, place of supply.
- Travel specialist insurances bonds and guarantees.
Vanessa King, Director KJN Services
“We have worked with Clark Howes for 7 years and during that time have always found the staff knowledgeable and attentive. The relationship operates on many levels, involves a team on both sides and communication is good at all times. Juliet and Rodger in particular are concerned to provide accountancy advice which is workable and beneficial for our business.”
28th January 2018We have been made aware that there are higher than normal numbers of scam emails hitting the inboxes of our clients and contacts…13th December 2016Entries are now open! The5th December 2016Over the summer HMRC published six consultation documents on
- Related Events
Related Blog Posts
27th June 2016What can businesses expect after the Brexit result? On Thursday 23 June 2016, the UK public voted to leave the European Union…4th November 2014Tim is Managing Director of Clark Howes, accountants specialising in business growth…
- Related Downloads