Bicester is a strong business centre in the Cherwell district of North Oxfordshire.
Well-known for its popular designer shopping outlet, Bicester Village, it is a town that attracts lots of visitors and tourists from across the world. Bicester is also an ideal location for commuters, with good access to the M40 and A34 main road – providing transport links to both London and the Midlands.
Apart from being an important location for Oxfordshire businesses, it also boasts some beautiful historic architecture, and the old market town attracts many tourists.
Clark Howes have offices at 2 Minton Place, Victoria Road, Bicester, OX26 6QB.
We offer bookkeeping, annual accounts and all the usual the accountancy services you expect, including:
- Payroll services.
- Bookkeeping services.
- Management accounts.
- Tax planning and compliance.
- Company secretarial and registered office.
- Audit & assurance services.
We also provide business advice, such as:
- How to achieve business growth.
- Exit strategies.
- Succession planning.
- Buying and selling a business.
- Financial due diligence.
- Business valuations and reviews.
- Advice in choosing accounting software.